Bates Tactical 5″ Sport Boot for Women
This long-time force veteran keeps getting better with age, now weighing 30% less than its original model. For duties that change minute to minute, this 5″ boot gives just the right ankle support–never too stiff or too sloppy. A breathable mesh lining keeps air moving freely around the feet, while the long-wearing slip-resistant Ultra-Lites rubber outsole sticks every step securely to the ground.
Unlike most competitors, Bates’ entire business is making footwear for military, police and other uniformed public services. The company has been in business over 120 years and is one of the largest suppliers of footwear to the U.S. federal government and Department of Defense. Bates is a part of Wolverine Worldwide, a billion dollar shoe corporation.
- Black full grain leather and 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistant outsoles are Brungrabber Mark II tested
- Fully cushioned removable insole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible cement construction
- Security friendly footwear
Medium Width (M): 5-10
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.62||Oily-Light Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.20||Oily-High Soil||0.18||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.18|