Bates GX-4 Waterproof 4″ Boot for Men
The BatesGX-4 is a 4″ boot that is comfortable and ready right out of the box. With full grain leather and ballistic nylon uppers backed with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane; these boots keep feet dry and breathing easy in any weather. The Ultra-Lites Xtreme outsole evidences Bates’ latest science in ergonomic support and slip resistance.
Unlike most competitors, Bates’ entire business is making footwear for military, police and other uniformed public services. The company has been in business over 120 years and is one of the largest suppliers of footwear to the U.S. federal government and Department of Defense. Bates is a part of Wolverine Worldwide, a billion dollar shoe corporation.
- Black waterproof leather and ballistic nylon
- Oil, water, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant Ultra-Lites Xtreme rubber outsole
- Full cushioned removable comfort insole
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Flexible cement construction
- Security friendly footwear
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.62||Oily-Light Soil||0.27||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.27||Oily-High Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.22|