Carhartt Brown Triple Blend Thermal Crew Sock
On the warm, warmer, warmest scale of cold weather socks, this thermal crew sock(A2444) ranks warm. This cold weather sock weighs in at just 3.25 ounces, but uses a fast-drying tri-blend of Polarfil® polyester, wool and acrylic to deliver warmth without bulk. These socks are made of 43% acrylic, 21% Polarfil® polyester, 19% wool, and 1% Lycra® spandex. This crew length sock is shorter than a boot length. This cold weather sock regulates temerature and evaporates moisture to keep your feet comfy. Spandex, a compression arch, and a smooth toe seam ensure a contoured, stay-in-place fit. See the A66 for warmer cold weather socks and the A3915 for the warmest cold weather sock.
Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- 43% acrylic, 21% Polarfil® polyester, 19% wool, and 1% Lycra® spandex
- Crew length, medium weight sock
- Full cushioned foot and leg
- Regulates temperature and evaporates moisture
- Cooling channels provide ventilation
- Spandex throughout for a contoured fit
- Non-terry vamp to reduce bulk at ankle
- Reinforced heel and toe areas to resist abrasion
- Flat toe seams
- Odor protection
- Packaged individually
- Made in the USA
Large (Fits shoe size 6-12)