Carhartt Dark Navy Flame-Resistant Loose Fit Midweight Canvas Jean
100% Carhartt values! These are rugged 8.5-ounce FR canvas pants are a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Designed to sit slightly below the natural waist and provide a loose fit in the seat and thighs — a real plus for easy movement and on-the-job comfort.
This Midweight jean comes with cell phone pocket and utility pocket along with a left leg hammer loop. The 19-inch leg openings provide plenty of room to slip easily over work boots. Reinforced back pockets, arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist. Brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape. NFPA 70E compliant with a rating of HRC 2; ATPV(cal.cm2)12.1 and NFPA 2112 garment certified.
Carhartt has put safety at a premium in its FR clothing by using flame-resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards. Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- 8.5-ounce FR canvas
- Blend of 88% cotton and 12% high tenacity nylon
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Loose seat and thighs
- Arc resistant high tension snap closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® zipper tape
- Cell phone pocketand utility pocket
- Left leg hammer loop
- Two reinfored back pockets
- Triple stiched main seams
- 19″ leg opening fits over work boot
- NFPA 70E Compliant; rating of HRC 2; ATPV(cal.cm2)12.1
Click here for Size Charts