Carhartt Flame-Resistant Navy Quilt Lined Duck Hood for Men
A durable and warm addition to your Carhartt FR duck coat or FR duck jacket! This 100% cotton, 13 ounce FR duck has a 10.5 ounce FR quilted lining with FR Modacrylic batting that will keep you warm. The three piece hood design with chin protector and FR hook-and-loop closure will make sure it stays on in the windiest of days. The snaps are arc-resistant and the hood is NFPA 70E compliant.
Carhartt has put safety at a premium in its FR clothing by using flame-resistant fabrics that self extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards. Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- Dark navy 13-ounce FR duck, 100% cotton with 10.5 ounce FR quilt lining
- FR Modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Chin protector with FR hook and loop closure
- Three-piece hood design for better fit
- Arc resistant snaps for attachment to FR outerwear only
- Nomex® drawcord for adjustment
- Guaranteed to be flame-resistant for the useful life of the garmet
- For maximum color retention this garment should be washed in a large capacity commercial washing machine. Avoid overloading for best results.
- Rating HRC 4; ATPV (CAL/CM2) 56.3; NFPA 70E compliant
One size fits all