Carhartt Flame-Resistant Medium Blue Twill Shirt for Men
Carhartt's long sleeve FR twill shirt is great for cool weather. A 7-ounce FR twill is a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Features two handy chest pockets with button closures. Extended sleeve placket with two button adjustable cuffs. FR melamine buttons. Button down collar band with button closure. Triple stitched main seams and shaped shirt tail. This Carhartt flame resistant shirt is also NFPA 70E Compliant.
Carhartt has put safety at a premium in its FR clothing by using flame-resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards. Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- Medium blue 7-ounce FR twill; 88% cotton and 12% high tenacity nylon
- Extended long sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Button-down collar has separate band with button closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps FR melamine button closure
- FR melamine buttons
- Triple-stiched main seams
- Shaped shirt tail
- NFPA 70E compliant; Rating HRC 2; ATPV(cal/cm2)8.6
Click here for Size Charts