Carhartt Flame-Resistant Relaxed Fit Utility Jeans
This FR jean is a rugged jean made of a 14.5-ounce 100% cotton FR denim. The FR Utility Jeans have a arc-resistant button closure at the waist and a brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape. The two back pockets are reinforced and the main seams are double stitched. These tough jeans are made to be comfortable too. They are garment washed for a soft finish. Designed to sit slightly below the natural waist and provide a bit more room in the seat and thigh — a real plus for easy movement and on-the-job comfort. These FR jeans have received the NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 garment certification with an HRC rating of 2.
Carhartt has put safety at a premium in its flame resistant clothing by using flame-resistant fabrics that self-extinguish in seconds once the source of the flame has been removed. Carhartt FR clothing meets NFPA-70E, ASTM and OSHA standards. Carhartt is a premium manufacturer of comfortable work wear, known for their robust fabrics, quality construction and exceptional durability. Since its founding in 1889, Carhartt has upheld the mission of its founder to provide Best-in-Class Apparel for the Active Worker.
- 14.5-ounce 100% cotton FR denim
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Leg openings fit over work boots
- Garment washed for a soft hand
- Arc resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® zipper tape
- Two reinfored back pockets
- Double stitched main seams
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 Compliant; rating of HRC 2; ATPV(cal.cm2)20.7
Click here for Size Charts