CAT Steel Toe Second Shift 6″ Boot for Men
Made of black full grain leather, the CAT Second Shift safety boot features a steel toe, electrical hazard protection, moisture-wicking Climasphere™ insoles, padded collar, slip-resistant T3 rubber outsole, Goodyear welt construction, and metal eyelet and hook lacing system. Steel toe rated ANSI I/75 C/75 EH.
CAT footwear is renown for stylish yet functional designs and high-quality, long-lasting performance on and off the jobsite. CAT work boots and safety shoes feature proprietary technologies, safety rated steel toes and outsoles, as well as the latest in industrial styling. CAT Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather upper
- Steel toe
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Water and heat resistant T3 rubber outsole
- Nylon mesh lining
- Moisture-wicking and breathable Climasphere™ insole keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Durable Goodyear welt construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M) 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width: (W) 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: