Harley Davidson "Eastfield" Composite Toe Work Shoe for Men
The "Eastfield" athletic shoe from Harley Davidson is a waterproof work shoe with a non-metallic construction featuring a slip and oil resistant rubber outsole.
Harley-Davidson® Footwear is a legend just like the motorcycle. The rugged individualism that's found in their motorcycles has been captured in a line of footwear like no other. Harley-Davision® safety footwear, produced since 1998, is made with top-of-the-line materials and quality construction. The Harley-Davidson® logo is incorporated into each boot for a look that's born to be wild. Harley Davidson® Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black leather upper orange trim
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- 3 inch shaft height
- 1.75 inch heel height
- Non-metallic Cement construction
Medium Width: (M) 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: