HyTest Steel Toe 6″ External Metatarsal Guard Boot for Men
These HyTest boots combine safety features and comfort into a hard-working work boot. The metatarsal guard boot features Goodyear Welt construction, an external leather covered metatarsal guard, electrical hazard protection, slip-resistant outsoles and the SEMC® safety toe. The fully padded collar and tongue provides a better fit thus reducing the common causes of discomfort. A removable full cushion insole and mesh lining add to the comfort of this safety boot.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather uppers
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- External metatarsal guard
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical, and slip resistant dual-density polyurethane and rubber outsole
- PK mesh lining
- Fully padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA full cushion footbed
- Goodyear Welt construction
- 470 Wide toe last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width: (EW) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: