HyTest EH Steel Toe Athletic Shoe for Men
HyTest’s steel toe athletic shoe combines style and safety into nice-looking athletic shoe. The steel toe athletic features an athletic design with a padded tongue and collar and removable EVA footbed, mesh lining, leather/mesh upper, electrical hazard protection, slip resistant soles and a steel toe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black leather/mesh/rubber/plastic upper
- Stylish gray details with green HyTest logo
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh linging for added comfort
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA footbed
- Stroble/cement construction
- Athletic last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.77||Oily-Light Soil||0.46||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.46||Oily-High Soil||0.49||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.46|