“Looks like a Dr. Marten but light weight.” – Bruce
HyTest Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Hiker for Men
HyTest’s steel toe hiker looks great with the yellow and white stitching details, yellow interior and black and gray laces. This new steel toe hiker has quickly become a customer favorite. This work boot features toe and heel bumpers, nicely padded tongue and collar, comfortable mesh lining and a lightweight nylon shank for added support and durability.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather upper
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Oil- slip-resistant rubber outsole
- EVA cushioned midsole
- Durable nylon shank for added support
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh lining for added comfort
- Stroble/Cement construction
- Hiker last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.90||Oily-Light Soil||0.50||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.48||Oily-High Soil||0.49||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.46|