"My job needs Metatarsal protection so I like this athletic style." – George S
HyTest Steel Toe Poron® XRD™ Met Guard Athletic Shoe for Men
HyTest's steel toe tennis shoe with a metatarsal guard – a rare find. Now the rare find has gotten even better – with Poron® XRD™. Poron® XRD™ provides a soft, flexible fit, absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility and instantly dissipates 90% of the energy when impacted. Electrical hazard protection and slip-resistant soles top off the safety features of this safety shoe. The black HyTest athletic met guard has a stylish athletic lace-up design with yellow detailing and handsome stitching. Tongue and heel pull tabs for easy on/off.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world's leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black badland leather upper
- Steel toe with individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Poron® XRD™ extreme impact protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- High abrasion performanc mesh lining
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Removable Pesu III EVA footbed
- Padded tongue and collar
- Heel and tongue loops
- Stroble/cement construction
- Athletic last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 8-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: