“I got married in my Hytest. I wore them on our first date. And wore them when we went to the court house and got married. They are so comfortable they have become my everyday shoe!” – Kathryn V. MI
HyTest Steel Toe Opanka Oxford for Women
Featuring a steel toe, electrical hazard protection, slip-resistant rubber and polyurethane outsoles, flexible Opanka construction, and a classic oxford design, the HyTest Opanaka oxford shoe combines safety and comfort into a work shoe for women.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Fully lined
- Fully cushioned and lined insole with arch support
- Flexible Opanka construction
- Capacious last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 3-10, 11
Wide Width (W): 3-10, 11
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: