HyTest Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington for Men
This HyTest® Wellington is a nice looking safety boot with oiled full-grain waterproof leather and classic wellington lines. The Wellington boot features a slip-resistant Nexis outsole, electrical hazard protection and individually fit right and left steel safety toe caps.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black oiled full-grain waterproof leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fit right and left safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chip, chemical and slip resistant W-34 Nexis outsole
- Removable EVA Pesu III full cushion footbed
- Cement construction
- 470 Wellington last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M) 3-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width: (W) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: