HyTest Steel Toe External Metatarsal Guard 6″ Boot for Men
HyTest External Metarasal Guard work boots feature a leather covered external metatarsal guard, a ANSI rated steel toe and electrical hazard protection to keep your feet safe on the job. For comfort, these work boots feature a fully padded tongue and collar, a full cushion footbed, PK mesh lining and dual-density soles. These boots are made for working.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather upper
- steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Covered leather external metatarsal guard
- PK mesh lining
- Full padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA full cushion footbed
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip resistant dual-density rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- 470 Wide toe last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: