HyTest Composite Toe Poron® XRD Met Guard Boot for Men and Women
This Internal Met Guard boot features Poron® XRD™. Poron® XRD™ provides a soft, flexible fit, absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility and instantly dissipates 90% of the energy when impacted. This 8″ boot is made with lightweight composite toe caps and lightweight midsoles. The work boot is also security friendly with non-metallic parts. It’s waterproof, has electrical hazard protection and has a great-rated slip-resistance! See below for details.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown waterproof tumbled full-grain leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fit right and left safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Internal metatarsal guard protection
- Poron® XRD extreme impact protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Removable Pesu III EVA footbed
- Lightweight EVA cusioned midsole
- High abrasion performance mesh lining
- Security friendly non-metallic footwear
- Cement construction
- Mark 590H last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W) 7-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: