“HYTEST made a good boot here. I wish it came in a darker brown.” – Joe Denver CO
HyTest Composite Toe Waterproof Hiker for Men and Women
HyTest’s composite toe hiker combines style and safety into an stylish hiker. Designed for men or women, the composite toe hiker features an athletic design, full grain waterproof leather uppers, electrical hazard protection, and a lightweight non-metallic composite safety toe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain waterproof leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Lightweight slip resistant rubber outsole with a PU midsole
- Removable EVA full cushion footbed
- Bootie with CK mesh lining
- Stroble construction
- Non-metallic security friendly construction
- 18127 CT last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 3-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 3-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.70||Oily-Light Soil||0.27||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.27||Oily-High Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.22|