HyTest FootRests® Composite Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Hiker for Men
This HyTest FootRests® hiker has all the safety features! The FootRests® Comp Toe Hiker features a lightweight composite safety toe, internal contour metatarsal guard, waterproof leather upper and slip resistant outsoles. Also, this boot is security friendly. It is made of a non-metallic construction.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown oiled full grain waterproof leather upper
- Lightweight composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant W-115 outsole
- EVA cushion midsole
- TPU metguard enclosed in an nylon pocket
- K298-2 mesh lining with PU bootie membrane
- Removable EVA PESU II full cushion footbed
- Fully padded collar and tongue
- Cement construction
- Non-metallic security friendly construction
- 1004TC last
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width: (M) 7.5-12, 13, 14
Wide Width: (W) 7.5-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.70||Oily-Light Soil||0.27||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.27||Oily-High Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.22|