HyTest USA Steel Toe Poron® XRD™ Internal Met Guard 6″ Boot for Men
Made in the USA, this HyTest Met Boot features steel toe protection with individually fitting left and right safety toe caps. These steel toe boots have Poron® XRD™ extreme impact proctection. Poron® XRD™ absorbs and instantly disspates 90% of the energy when impacted. It conforms to the foot properties to provide a soft flexible fit. The cushioning material absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility. Also, it is constructed with Microban® Antimicrobial protection to fight bacteria buildup. This midsole of this work boot is made of a llightweight blown rubber that adds cushion for added comfort. A comfortable, flexible and high performance work boot proudly made in the USA!
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather upper
- Steel toe footwear with individually fitted left and right safety toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- High abrasion performance mesh lining for longer wear
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Lightweight blown rubber cushion midsole
- PORON® XRD™ extreme impact protection material
- Gary last
- Durable Goodyear welt construction
- Made in the USA
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (3E): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: