HyTest Steel Toe Poron® XRD™ Internal Met Opanka Slip-Ons for Men and Women
This internal met safety shoe is a work horse among work shoes. This slip-on shoe features the exclusive HyTest Poron® XRD&trade internal metatarsal guard. The work shoe conforms to the foot properties of the wearer to provide a soft and flexible fit for comfort and outstanding performance. The cusioning material absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility. This work shoe also features a steel safety toe caps, electrical hazard protection and oil- and slip-resistant soles.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather uppers
- Steel toe
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Fully cushioned and lined insole with arch support
- Performance mesh lining
- Flexible, hand sewn Opanka construction
- Capacious last
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 3-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.75||Oily-Light Soil||0.45||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.50||Oily-High Soil||0.40||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.45|