HyTest Steel Toe Internal Met Guard Wellington for Men
Featuring a steel toe, contour internal metatarsal guard, electrical hazard protection, and a classic wellington design, the HyTest steel toe wellington combines safety and comfort. The ContourMet™ internal metatarsal guard provides superior flexibility and minimal bulk for unrestricted movement. The new lightweight dual-density rubber and polyurethane outsole, cushioned insole and lined vamp provide the comfort you need.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contour internal metatarsal guard
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip resistant lightweight dual-density rubber/polyurethane outsole
- Lined vamp
- Removable cushioned insole
- Flexible and sturdy Goodyear welt construction
- Nature toe last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: