HyTest Steel Toe Waterproof Hiker for Men and Women
HyTest’s new hiker is a great looking work boot with attention to detail. This is a brown safety boot with a tan stitching and midsole. The heel and laces sport a bit of orange for a nice flair. The HyTest hiker features a leather and polyurethane upper with black toe bumpers. For comfort, the work boot has a breathable mesh lining, padded tonue and collar, wide toe box, EVA footbed, and a EVA cushion midsole. For safety, this HyTest boot features individually fitted right and left steel safety toe cap, electrical hazard protection, waterproof upper and oil/slip resistant outsoles.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown waterproof leather and polyurethane upper
- Wide toe box for comfort
- Steel safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil- and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Durable, abrasion resistant breatable mesh lining for added comfort
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Removable orange EVA footbed
- FlexibleStroble/cement construction
- CSA-1 last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W) 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.74||Oily-Light Soil||0.45||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.42||Oily-High Soil||0.41||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.40|