HyTest Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington for Men and Women
The HyTest® Wellington Shell Boot is a great looking Wellington with waterproof protection. The HyTest Shell Boot has a waterproof leather upper that seals out water and a Taibrelle® lining with a Hydro-guard bootie which channels perspiration out while keeping unwanted water from penetrating the boots. The Wellington boot features a durable cement construction, a dual-density rubber outsole, and the SEMC® safety toe.
HyTest foyotwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain waterproof leather upper
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip resistant dual-density rubber polyurethane outsole
- Taibrelle® lining with Hydro-guard bootie
- Removable EVA PESU II full cushion footbed
- Durable cement construction
- Badger ST last
- Wide widths available!
Wide Width Only: (W) 5-12, 13, 14, 15
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: