HyTest FootRests® Composite Toe 6″ Boot for Men and Women
HyTest’s non-metallic composite toe safety boot combines style and safety into a work boot. Designed for men and women, this 6″ boot features a full grain leather uppers, static dissipative protection, and a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. This is a lightweight boot with a padded tongue and an extra wide padded collar for all day comfort.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown full grain leather upper
- Non-metallic, lightweight composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 F I/75, C/75 SD safety standards
- Static dissipative protection
- Tri-tec oil andslip resistant dual-density rubber outsole
- Mesh lining
- Fully padded tongue and fully padded extra wide collar
- Poly-tec dual density polyurethane and memory foam footbed
- Storm welt construction
- Mark 590L last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (D): 4-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (3E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: