HyTest FootRest Composite Toe Waterproof High Energy Oxford for Men
HyTest’s FootRest high energy work shoe is so named because it gives your feet alot of comfort to keep up the energy needed to get through your shift. These shoes even come with a 30 comfort guarantee! The footbed is made of a memory foam the conforms to your foot to promote comfort and ergonomic qualities. The open cell construction of the footbed absorbs moisture. Also, an EVA foam heel cushion is used in these safety shoes for better comfort and stability. And the rubber outsole provides better traction and slip-resistance. This work shoe is also made with lightweight composite safety toe caps, waterproof full grain leather, waterproof membrane and electrical hazard protection.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown waterproof full grain leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant Dura-Tech rubber cup outsole for extra durability
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet and breathability
- Molded polyurethane High Energy performance midsole
- Molded EVA stabilizer & foam footbed for added cushion and support
- Moisture wicking brushed Nylex sock liner
- Abrasion resistant mesh lining for added durability and comfort
- FlexibleStroble/cement construction
- HY-30 last with extra toe room
- 30 day comfort guarantee
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (3E) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
07.0, 07.5, 08.0, 08.5, 09.0, 09.5, 10.0, 10.5, 11.0, 11.5, 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0