HyTest Composite Toe Waterproof Met Guard Work Boot for Men and Women
HyTest’s composite toe 6″ is a work boot packed with safety features. The composite toe 12251 is designed for men or women. This safety boot features the exclusive HyTest Poron® XRD&trade internal metatarsal guard. The work boot conforms to the foot properties of the wearer to provide a soft and flexible fit for comfort and outstanding performance. The cushioning material absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility. This work shoe also features a lightweight composite safety toe caps, electrical hazard protection, waterproof upper/bootie and oil- and slip-resistant soles. This is also a completely non-metallic work boot, so it is security friendly.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown tumbled full grain waterproof leather upper
- Lightweight Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant Apex rubber outsole
- Removable Pesu III EVA footbed
- High abrasion performance mesh lining
- Waterproof bootie
- EVA cushioned midsole
- Cement construction
- Non-metallic security friendly construction
- Mark 590ST last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.76||Oily-Light Soil||0.69||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.62||Oily-High Soil||0.56||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.48|