HyTest Steel Toe Met Guard Athletic Shoe for Women
HyTest’s steel toe tennis shoe with a metatarsal guard for women – a rare find. Typically only boots and oxfords are made with met guards. Now the rare find has gotten even better – with Poron® XRD™. Poron® XRD™ provides a soft, flexible fit, absorbs shock while maintaining flexibility and instantly dissipates 90% of the energy when impacted. Electrical hazard protection and slip-resistant soles top off the safety features of this safety shoe. The navy HyTest athletic met guard has a stylish athletic lace-up design with blue detailing and handsome stitching. Tongue and heel pull tabs for easy on/off. This a great looking womens work shoe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Navy badland leather upper with blue accents
- Steel toe with individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Poron® XRD™ extreme impact protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- High abrasion performance mesh lining
- Removable Pesu II EVA footbed
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Heel and tongue loops
- Stroble/cement construction
- LT-105R last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-10, 11
Wide Width (W): 5-10, 11
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: