HyTest Poron XRD™ Internal Metatarsal Guard Steel Toe 6″ Boot for Men and Women
HyTest Poron XRD™ Met Boots features Poron XRD™ (extreme impact protection) technologies that absorb and dissipate 90% of the energy when impacted while comforming to the foot properties to provide a soft, flexible fit. The cushioning materials absorb shock while maintaining flexibility. The XRD™ line of boots are constructed with a Microban® Antimocrobial protection that fights bacteria buildup. These met guard boots are disigned to form to the foot, flex with movement and remain durable even in the harshest conditions.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown nomad waterproof leather upper
- Steel safety toe
- Individually fitted left and right safety toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Internal Poron XRD™ metatarsal guard
- Electrical hazard protection
- Abrasion resistant mesh lining with waterproof bootie
- Full padded tongue and collar
- Pesu III EVA footbed for lightweight comfort
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole for added comfort
- Apex lightweight oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cement construction
- 591ST last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.76||Oily-Light Soil||0.69||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.62||Oily-High Soil||0.56||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.48|