Iron Age Trencher Composite Toe Work Boot for Men
The Iron Age Trencher Boot is a nice-looking 6 inch work boot with a lightweight composite safety toe cap, electrical hazard protection and a slip-resistant outsole. The outsole is made of a TPU lug bottom for extra traction by channeling out debris. The insole is a removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber for extra comfort.
The Iron Age work boots are back. After the Iron Age company went out of business in 2007 there was still a demand for the boots. Iron Age boots have been around since 1918. They were the very first branded “safety-toe” footwear. In 2012, Warson Group, makers of Converse, Florsheim and Rockport safety footwear, took over some of the Iron Age boots. These boots are the classic Iron Age boots with the latest technology advancements. So enjoy a classic work boot with today’s comfort and technology.
- Black full grain leather upper
- Lightweight composite safety toe
- Meets both ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Slip resistant TPU lug outsole
- Removable EVA cusion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge insole
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
Direct attach construction
- Direct attached PU midsole
- Security friendly, 100% non-metallic
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 4-12, 13