Iron Age Steel Toe Work Boot for Men
These Iron Age Work Boots are a work boot with a steel toe cap, electrical hazard protection and a oil-, chemical- and slip-resistant outsole. The outsole is made of a dual-density rubber and is abrasion resistant so they are comfortable and withstand various terrain. The insole is a removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber for extra comfort.
The Iron Age work boots are back. After the Iron Age company went out of business in 2007 there was still a demand for the boots. Iron Age boots have been around since 1918. They were the very first branded "safety-toe" footwear. In 2012, Warson Group, makers of Converse, Florsheim and Rockport safety footwear, took over some of the Iron Age boots. These boots are the classic Iron Age boots with the latest technology advancements. So enjoy a classic work boot with today's comfort and technology.
- Black full grain and action leather upper
- Steel toe
- Meets both ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, chemical, abrasion and slip resistant Dual-density rubber outsole
- Removable EVA cusion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge insole
- Tailex lining
- No metal on upper
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M): 6-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 6-12, 13