KEEN Utility Steel Toe Detroit Low Athletic Shoe for Women
The Detroit Low safety shoe from Keen, Inc. is a steel toe shoe with comfort in mind. The Detroit Low work shoe features asymmetrical toe caps, electrical hazard protection, slip resistant soles, rubber toe guards, and reflective webbing for your safety. The contoured heel lock keeps the heel comfortably in place. The Detroit Low – light in weight, heavy on performance.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Navy/Hot Coral water-resistant nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Shoe weight: 17.9 oz.
- Built on a women’s specific last
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (M): 5-11
Wide Width (W): 5-11