KEEN Omaha Steel Toe Waterproof Low Hiker for Men
The Omaha Low Hiker from Keen, Inc. is a casual hiker that is up for anything. Safety features include waterproof abrasion-resistant leather, KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, slip-resistant soles, electrical hazard protection and asymmetrical steel toe safety caps. Comfort features include TPU shank for midfoot support, dual density EVA footbed, padded tongue and collar, and compression molded EVA midsole.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Cascade brown/burnt henna waterproof tough-tec leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15