KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Athletic Shoe for Women
The Atlanta Cool safety shoe from Keen, Inc. is a lightweight, breathable steel toe shoe with mesh panels. The Atlanta Cool work shoe features asymmetrical toe caps, electro static dissipative protection, slip resistant soles, rubber toe guards, and reflective webbing for your safety. The mesh panels and mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool while working indoors or warm weather outdoors. The secure fit lacing system is a snap to achieve your perfect fit – no more lacing. The Atlana Cool – a smart alternative to the work boot.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Gargoyle water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Secure fit lace capture system – no tying necessary
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 SD safety standards
- Electro static dissipative protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Moisture-wicking nylon and hydrophobic lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Shoe weight: 17.0 oz.
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (M): 5-11
Wide Width (W): 5-11