KEEN Utility Braddock Steel Toe Waterproof Low Hiker for Men
The Braddock Low Hiker from Keen, Inc. is assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world. It’s a low hiker ideal for indoor job-sites and features KEEN signature comfort technologies. Comfort features include TPU shank for midfoot support, dual density EVA footbed, padded tongue and collar, and a wide toe box. The Braddock hiker is nicely styled with black nubuck leather with orange hightlights.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Black/Bossa Nova water-resistant nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Direct attach PU midsole for long lasting comfort
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Made in the USA
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15