KEEN Utility Soft Toe Detroit Low Athletic Shoe for Men
The Detroit Low safety shoe from Keen, Inc. is a waterproof shoe with comfort in mind. The Detroit Low work shoe features electro static dissipative protection, slip resistant soles, rubber toe guards, and reflective webbing for your safety. This ESD shoe is constructed to reduce excess static electricity. The contoured heel lock keeps the heel comfortably in place and also protects the waterproof membranes from wear through. The Detroit Low – light in weight, heavy on performance.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Black/Green waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Electro static protection
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 SD standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dri-Lex lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Shoe weight: 22.4 oz.
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15