KEEN Flint Low Steel Toe Athletic Shoe for Women
The Flint Low safety shoe from Keen, Inc. is a comfotable steel toe shoe built on a women’s specific last. The Flint Low work shoe features asymmetrical toe caps, electrical hazard protection, slip resistant soles and rubber toe guards for your safety. The contoured heel lock keeps the heel comfortably in place. The Flint Low is a comfortable work shoe right out of the box.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Magnet/rose water-resistant nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Shoe weight: 18.3 oz.
- Built on a women’s specific last
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (M): 5-11
Wide Width (W): 5-11