“KEEN steel toes are so cool. Very wide so my toes have lots of room.” – Bret M Sky Lift TX
KEEN Utility Detroit Low ESD Athletic Shoe for Men
The Detroit Low safety shoe from Keen, Inc. is a waterproof steel toe shoe with comfort and safety in mind. The Detroit Low ESD work shoe features asymmetrical toe caps, static dissipative protection, slip resistant soles, rubber toe guards, and reflective webbing for your safety. The contoured heel lock keeps the heel comfortably in place and also protects the waterproof membranes from wear through. The Detroit Low – light in weight, heavy on performance.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Dark brown water-resistant nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD safety standards
- Static dissipative protection constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Torsional stability ESS shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Shoe weight: 21.0 oz.
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15