Nautilus ESD Steel Toe Athletic Shoe for Women
This Nautilus steel toe shoe is also part of a line of Nautilus Electrostatic Dissipation footwear. A athletically-inspired 3-part constuction provides all components necessary to create superior ESD shoes by dispersing electricity out of the body. An anti-fatigue polyurethane insole, containing ESD threads, directs the electricity out of the body. The bottom of the insoles are coated with “ESD glue” that acts as an additional conductor. The comfortable EVA midsole contains supplementary ESD threads further moving static electricity out of the body. The rubber outsole is treated with carbon to act as a grouding agent and dissipates the static electricity. Also this is a steel toe shoe ergonomically designed with an extra wide toe cap for comfort.
Nautilus Safety Footwear delivers more than just a functional product. Style and comfort must be included in your high-performance shoes — anything less is not worth your hard-earned money. Beyond good looks, Nautilus safety footwear is some of the highest-rated safety footwear on the market.
- White full-grain, water resistant leather upper
- Wide area steel toe cap
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 SD safety standards
- SD ratings which requires an electrical resistance of greater than 1, but less than 100 megohms. All Nautilus products perform in the 2-10 megohm range
- Static disipating protection
- Highly durable, non-marking oil and slip resistant stabilizer outsole
- Removable anti-fatigue poylurethane insole
- EVA midsole for maximum comfort
- Non exposed metal to meet scratch resistant workplace requirements
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-10, 11, 12
Wide Width (W): 5-10, 11, 12