Timberland PRO Direct Attach Steel Toe 6″ Boot for Men
Timberland’s direct attach 6 inch boot packed with features for the jobsite. The work boot is insulated and is made of a waterproof leather and are made using direct-attach construction for a watertight seal that’s guaranteed to keep your feet dry and comfortable. These boots are ideal for wet or dry conditions, the electrical hazard protection, durable traction rubber outsole, and waterproof leather help keep your foot safe and dry. Plus, they’re unbeatably comfortable with a lightweight nylon shank, a lightweight midsole, and an OrthLite® footbed.
Timberland’s boots, shoes, and clothes are expertly crafted from the finest adventure-tested materials so they’ll stand up to all the rigors of your journeys.
- Black full-grain leather
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams insulation
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Wider, roomier toe cap
- Classic rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Anti-microbial lining
- OrthoLite® footbed with Agion™ anti-microbial cover
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Molded nylon shank
- Lightweight PVC midsole
- Direct Attach construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15