Timberland PRO Gorge Multi Purpose Steel Toe Athletic for Men
Timberland’s Gorge Multi Purpose Athletic is a lightweight shoe designed for on and off the jobsite. The athletic shoe is engineered to protect your feet with a steel toe, electro static dissipating protection and slip resistant soles. Features include a removable footbed, a lightweight fiberglass shank, flexible cement construction soles and an internal cushioning and support system.
Timberland’s boots, shoes, and clothes are expertly crafted from the finest adventure-tested materials so they’ll stand up to all the rigors of your journeys.
- Tan nubuck leather with fabric upper
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 SD safety standards
- Electro static dissipating protection
- Timberland PRO® series rubber sole for oil-, abrasion and slip-resistance
- Conductive, breathable open-cell polyurethane removable footbed provides cushioning
- Taibrelle lining
- Fiberglass shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides resilient cushioning
- Durable cement construction
- Weight: 2 lbs, 4 oz
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15