Timberland PRO TiTAN® EH Alloy Toe Work Shoe for Men
The TiTAN® Oxford is 360° of lightweight comfort and backed by the 30 Day Comfort Guarantee! The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support-delivering maximum comfort all day long. Soft leathers minimize break-in time. The polyurethane midsole is lightweight, durable and provides cushioning. The footbed is a contoured open-cell polyurethane with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology to keep your feet drier. All these comfort technologies combined are combined with safety features like a lightweight TiTAN® safety toe, electrical hazard protection and slip-resistant soles. Timberland PRO® puts comfort and safety together for a great safety toe oxford shoe for men.
Timberland’s boots, shoes, and clothes are expertly crafted from the finest adventure-tested materials so they’ll stand up to all the rigors of your journeys.
- Haystack brown oiled full-grain leather upper
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Abrasion-, oil-, and slip-resistant Timberland PRO® low profile rubber outsole with high surface contact
- PowerFit™ comfort system uses ergonomically-designed elements to provide critical support and maximum comfort all day long
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with Agion® anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology
- Constructed on a TiTAN® last for superior fit
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee!
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15; (XW): 7-12, 13, 14, 15