Wolverine Amphibian CarbonMAX™ GORE-TEX® 6″ Work Boot for Men
Genuine black full-grain leather means extra strength and instant comfort. The Wolverine CarbonMAX™ work boot features a carbon fiber toe cap which is resistant to extreme heat and cold and is non-conductive to electricity. It also is constructed with a lightweight durable man-made upper as well as a GORE-TEX® breathable waterproof membrane lining. This safety boot is made of a lightweight construction with a nylon shank to stabilize your foot. This work boot weighs 75% less than a steel toe boot, and reduces fatigue.
Wolverine shoes and boots feature patented technologies for your comfort and safety. For work, sport, or casual wear, Wolverine shoes offer the perfect combination of comfort and style.
- Black full grain leather upper
- Non-metallic carbon fiber toe cap
- Electrical hazard protection
- Meets both ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip resistant Wolverine® rubber lug outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank
- Mesh lining
- Removable full-cushion footbed
- Cement construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.65||Oily-Light Soil||0.32||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.27||Oily-High Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.22|