Wolverine DuraShocks® Composite Toe 8″ Boot for Men
This Wolverine DuraShocks® boot is a composite toe safety boot with electrical hazard protection, slip resistant soles and a Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane lining. DuraShocks® technology means these Wolverine work boots have extra comfort built into the soles. The soles are made of a lightweight dual-density construction that weighs one third as much as rubber alone, yet absorbs four times the amount of force. The compression pads in the heel and forefoot of the outsole compress and dissipate forces before they reach the feet and legs.
Wolverine shoes and boots feature patented technologies for your comfort and safety. For work, sport, or casual wear, Wolverine shoes offer the perfect combination of comfort and style.
- Brown full grain leather
- Composite toe
- Meets both ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Gore-tex® waterproof breathable lining
- Oil, water, abrasion, chemical and slip resistant Wolverine DuraShocks® rubber and polyurethane outsole
- Compression pads in the heel and forefoot of the outsole
- Rubber midsole
- Removable full-cushion dual-density polymer footbed
- FlexibleGoodyear welt construction
- 7102 composite last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.67||Oily-Light Soil||0.37||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.37||Oily-High Soil||0.32||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.32|