Bates Enforcer Series Composite Safety Toe Side Zip 8″ Boot for Men
The composite safety toes in these hard working boots will not set off electronic security but definitely will add vital protection to your toes. Made with all non-metallic components, from zippers to speed lace eyelets. Featuring a breathable mesh lining, an ergonomically supportive insole and slip-resistant Ultra-Lites outsole to help prevent on-the-job injuries, these boots are value priced to not hurt your budget either.
Unlike most competitors, Bates’ entire business is making footwear for military, police and other uniformed public services. The company has been in business over 120 years and is one of the largest suppliers of footwear to the U.S. federal government and Department of Defense. Bates is a part of Wolverine Worldwide, a billion dollar shoe corporation.
- Black full grain leather and 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Non-metallic composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil- and slip-resistant Ultra-Lites rubber outsole
- Lightweight and flexible cement construction
- 471 last
- Fully cushioned removable insole
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.62||Oily-Light Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.20||Oily-High Soil||0.18||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.18|