Bates Insulated Steel Toe Side Zip 8″ Boot for Men
Built with strong ballistic nylon and leather uppers and a breathable mesh lining with Thinsulate® to keep feet warm and dry. Also features an ASTM-rated steel toe and side zipper entry for fast on/off. A fully cushioned removable foot bed and lightweight compressed midsole add comfort atop rubber soles that are slip-resistant.
Unlike most competitors, Bates’ entire business is making footwear for military, police and other uniformed public services. The company has been in business over 120 years and is one of the largest suppliers of footwear to the U.S. federal government and Department of Defense. Bates is a part of Wolverine Worldwide, a billion dollar shoe corporation.
- Black full grain leather and 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Steel safety toe
- Meets ASTM I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation
- Lightweight compressed EVA midsole
- Full cushion removable EVA insole
- Side zipper
- Lightweight and flexible cement construction
- 470 last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.67||Oily-Light Soil||0.42||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.42||Oily-High Soil||0.37||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.37|