Bates GX-8 Composite Safety Toe Side Zip 8″ Boot for Men
This Bates 2276 boot is like the 2272 boot but in desert tan. The composite safety toes in these hard working boots add vital protection to your feet. They feature Wolverine Warrior Leather and nylon uppers and full-cushioned removable comfort insoles finished off with exclusive Ultra-Lites Xtreme outsoles with exceptional stability and traction.
Unlike most competitors, Bates’ entire business is making footwear for military, police and other uniformed public services. The company has been in business over 120 years and is one of the largest suppliers of footwear to the U.S. federal government and Department of Defense. Bates is a part of Wolverine Worldwide, a billion dollar shoe corporation.
- Desert tan full grain leather and 1680 Denier ballistic nylon
- Non-metallic composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fully cushioned removable insole
- YKK nylon zipper
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole
- Flexible cement construction
- G18127HCT last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.59||Oily-Light Soil||0.28||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.24||Oily-High Soil||0.28||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.28|