CAT Steel Toe Second Shift 6″ Boot for Men
Made of brown nubuck leather, the CAT slip-resistant Second Shift safety boot features moisture-wicking Climasphere™ sock lining, padded collar, slip-resistant T3 rubber outsole, Goodyear welt construction, and metal eyelet and hook lacing system. Steel toe rated ANSI I/75 C/75 EH.
CAT footwear is renown for stylish yet functional designs and high-quality, long-lasting performance on and off the jobsite. CAT work boots and safety shoes feature proprietary technologies, safety rated steel toes and outsoles, as well as the latest in industrial styling. CAT Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown nubuck leather upper
- Steel toe
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Water and heat resistant T3 rubber outsole
- Nylon mesh lining
- Moisture-wicking and breathable Climasphere™ insole keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Durable Goodyear welt construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M) 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width: (W) 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: