HyTest Composite Toe Met Guard 8″ Side Zip Boot for Men
HyTest’s internal metatarsal guard composite toe work boot sports safety features like a composite safety toe, electrical hazard protection, and a slip resistant sole. For comfort these work boots have a lightweight Apex rubber outsole, a lightweight EVA cushioned midsole , and a Pesu III EVA footbed. This comp toe boot is also security freindly in that it is made of all non-metallic components. A handy side zipper makes this 8″ boot easy to get on and off!
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black full-grain leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 and MT/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fit right and left safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Internal metatarsal guard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant lightweight Apex rubber outsole
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Pesu III EVA footbed
- Mesh lining
- Fully padded collar and tongue
- Cement construction
- Mark 590H last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: