HyTest Composite Toe Waterproof 6″ Boot for Men and Women
HyTest’s non-metallic boot combines style and safety into a work boot. Designed for men or women, this 6″ boot features an athletic design, waterproof tumbled full grain leather uppers, electrical hazard protection, and a composite (non-metallic) safety toe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black waterproof full grain leather upper
- Non-metallic composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 and EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant EVA/Nexus rubber outsole
- CK mesh lining with PU membrane
- Full padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA full cushioned insole
- Durable Strobel with Bootie construction
- Non-metallic security friendly construction
- 477 last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 4-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: